8 Day Cruise from Athens – Marina Zea | On Board the 49 Passenger Galileo
The M/S Galileo is a classic steel hull motor sailer, with spacious and well appointed interiors. The Galileo is always sailing using her motors, but if weather permits, sails are hoisted for a unique experience.
On the main deck, a lounge area with an American bar leads into a warm and elegant dining room finished with wood and leather. Guests on the Galileo enjoy a shaded outdoor deck area with bar and the ship’s Sun Deck offers the perfect setting to soak up the sun.
The M/S Galileo’s 25 outside guest cabins are located on the Lower and the Upper Deck, all with large windows or portholes. Elegantly decorated, they have either twin or queen sized beds and bathrooms with showers. All cabins are fully air-conditioned.
- Accommodation in double or twin cabins
- Buffet breakfast and one main meal daily, including a Welcome Cocktail, a local Theme evening, fun BBQ (weather permitting) and Captain’s Dinner
- Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment (subject to availability)
- Multilingual Cruise escort onboard
- Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements
- Gratuities and personal charges
- Wi-Fi (available at charge)
Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of Variety Cruises and of the Vessel’s Captain in case of adverse weather conditions — winds of 6/7 Beaufort or more depending on the vessel — on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port or in case of other extraordinary conditions. Such itinerary changes do not automatically entitle passengers to any refunds but Variety Cruises guarantees that passengers are disembarked at the advertised port of disembarkation on time for their flights.