The Best of Small Ship Cruising to The Aegean Islands and Turkey – Featuring an Optional 2 Night Pre-Cruise Program in Athens!
8 Days | 7 Nights | Cruises from Athens – Marina Zea aboard the 25 Cabin Sail Cruiser S/C Panorama II
Experience a harmonious balance between conventional cruising and private yachting. An exciting voyage of discovery awaits you, unraveling the wonders of the Aegean Islands and of Turkey. Each day you will discover a new port of call; a hidden cove with crystal blue waters, a glimpse of ancient history, an experience whose memories will last a lifetime.
During the day, life on board centers around the outdoor areas including 2 bars and a spacious sun deck. In the evening, you can relax in one of the ship’s indoor lounges or have a drink while enjoying the views from the spectacular outdoor bar lounge.
The cabins are finished with beautifully crafted wooden furniture and fine amenities. Cabins on the Upper and Main decks are equipped with windows while cabins on the lower deck have portholes, each featuring fully equipped marble bathrooms. All cabins are air-conditioned with TV, telephone (for internal use), hair dryers, mini-bars, central music and private safes.
- Accommodation in double or twin cabins
- Buffet breakfast and one main meal daily, including a welcome cocktail, a Greek night, fun BBQ (weather permitting) and captain’s dinner
- Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment (subject to availability)
- Multilingual cruise escort on board
- Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements
- Gratuities and personal expenses
Optional 2 Night Athens Pre-Cruise Program Includes:
- Arrival transfer to your hotel
- 2 Nights at the Amalia Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Sightseeing tour of Athens, including the Acropolis & Olympic Stadium
- Departure transfer to your cruise ship
- All hotel taxes and service fees
Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of Variety Cruises and of the Vessel’s Captain in case of adverse weather conditions — winds of 6/7 Beaufort or more depending on the vessel — on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port or in case of other extraordinary conditions. Such itinerary changes do not automatically entitle passengers to any refunds but Variety Cruises guarantees that passengers are disembarked at the advertised port of disembarkation on time for their flights.